6.2.12

SYDNEY: HARBOUR










Top: Forever New, Leggings and Cardigan: Sportsgirl, Shoes: Zu, Necklace and Ring: Lovisa, Lipstick: Mac

The last 3 days I've spent in Sydney doing a styling course, which was an absolutely incredible experience- I learnt so much and it really clarified my love for fashion and design. The first 2 days it was pouring with rain and miserable, so this morning I took full advantage of my last day and the beautiful sunshine and took a walk a long the Harbour to see the Bridge and Opera house.

I had been looking for the perfect 'Flatform' shoe for a while now, and I finally found a pair that I love from Zu. These babies are suuuper comfortable and because they are black I'm finding them extremely easy to work into my everyday wardrobe as well as dressing them up to wear out at night- the beauty of a basic style shoe. My shine look Sportsgirl leggings I have had since last season but I love to bring them out every now and then. Pairing them with my cream Forever New button up, black tie top together adds a modern take on the tuxedo look without it looking so straight cut and fitted. For a more casual look I paired the leggings with an oversized cream Sportgirl cardi and my turqouise Lovisa necklace to incorporate some colour.

The past 2 days I've spent in a 6 story shopping mall with 2 luxury levels- my idea of heaven. We have nothing like that in Perth! We are absolutely missing out.

No comments: