29.7.12

PASTEL SUNDAY







blazer: cotton on, jeans: dotti, top: sportsgirl, necklace: forever new, bag: accessorize

I love lazy Sundays and I'm taking full advantage of the warm sun and had breakfast in Mount Lawley with 2 of my favourite people. I've been so envious lately of people walking around in full pastel outfits, and I wasn't quite sure how to pull it off without looking like a walking candy land. But with so many stores stocking huge amounts of light colours at the minute, it was easier than I thought! My jeans from Dotti are just light enough without over powering the lavender colour of my blazer from Cotton On. Breaking up the two colours with a plain white top evens out the look from being too overwhelming, and adding a necklace with such intense colours brings it all together without being too over the top.

 Stores like Cotton On, Dotti and Forever New are absolutely jam packed with pastels everywhere, as well as accessory stores like Lovisa, Diva and Collette, so if your on the hunt for pastels outfits that arent damadging to your credit card, then these are your absolute go to places!

Photography by Elena Cosi


3 comments:

Kiara Michelle King said...

Beautiful photos Britney! You look stunning and pull off the head-to-toe pastel look to perfection. And those gorgeous flowers are such a sweet back drop!

V said...

This is a very cute outfit, especially love the necklace!

-V
http://stylishlyme.com

The Fashion Milkshake said...

Nice post !

3 words LOVE YOUR STYLE :)

I'm an instant follower of you now :)

Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

p.s Check out my first Rire Boutique Giveaway !! :)
Love,

Janice
the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl